Friday, February 13, 2009

Yesterday's events, fossil evidence, and coming soon to LET!

Yesterday's Darwin Day event was a resounding success...

I just blogged about it over at Salt City Skeptics, along with a big post I'd been working on about the fossil evidence for evolution...

But rather than crossposting here, I'm just linking to it... PLEASE COMMENT! I'm dying to know what you guys think about the stuff I commit to words! I see the page hits, I know you're reading! No use hiding! Let me know what you think! :)

I think I'm going to start using SCS blog for (obviously) stuff related to the group, plus anything science or skepticism related, and use this one for anything related to atheism, religion, and any more personal posts. I'll put up links here to any SCS posts worthy of note.

Just so the three of you reading this know. :)

I'm starting to write a massive series of posts about Mormonism. This was spurred by a conversation with somoene who says they're agnostic, that god likely does not exists, but posists that if there is a god, it'd the version of god proposed by the LDS church. Needless to say, this odd dichotomy confused the HELL out of me... So look forward to a series of topic posts on the Book of Abraham, Kinderhook Plates, claims about Joseph Smith and his life, and much much more! Yay!

No comments: