Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ack!

You may have noticed that postings have been a little less than frequent lately.

We're prepping for our annual conference at work right now, and it's been busy busy busy busy busy... By the time I get home, I'm drained. This will all be over in a scant few weeks. Whew!
_________________________________

Oh! One more thing:
I think I mentioned the Skeptics' Guide to the Universe to some of you this last Sunday morning... Well, by coincidence, the Skeptics' Guide also mentioned ME on Sunday...

I was listening to the show late Sunday night and drifted off to semi-sleep (because I was tired, not because of the show!)... but I jerked awake when I heard my name mentioned! I sent them an e-mail which is read and addressed on the show. Nifty! I'll let you discover the topic, but for now, I need to go stock up on cucumbers...

1 comment:

Judy said...

Will you still talk to the "little people" when you get famous? Sigh....